We are re-opening our Candle Studio to visitors from
Saturday 18th July (Saturday & Sundays only 10am to 4pm)
Things will have to be done a little differently for now so . . .
Visitors to the studio will be able to watch demonstrations (from a safe distance) of hand dipped candles being made in the traditional manner to form classic taper candles.
The Candle Shop will be open – packed with candles of all shapes and sizes handmade on the premises – prices start at just £3 for a pair of hand-dipped candles!
Workshops are on hold for now – however, we have a range of Take-Away Craft Kits for both children and adults including;
- Pot Painting
- Silk Painting,
- Metal Embossing,
Prices start from just £6! So you can still get your ‘Craft Fix’ and do social distancing at the same time!
Thank you for all your enquiries about when we will restart our Candlemaking Workshops – although these are on hold for now, we are hoping to restart in August – we will keep you posted!
To keep everyone safe we have introduced the following social distancing measures
- No more than 6 visitors allowed in the studio at a time (no limit for a family group)
- Visitors will be required to use the hand sanitising gel provided on entering
- Social distancing signage to remind everyone to keep to keep 2 meters apart
- Additional cleaning/sanitising of busy areas
- Contactless payments taken with no minimum spend