We are re-opening our Candle Studio from Saturday 17th April (Saturdays 10am to 4pm – Sundays by appointment only)
We are happy to be re-opening the Candle Studio to visitors this weekend in line with government guidelines. For the time being this will be the Candle Shop only (workshops are still on hold for now).
The Candle Shop will be open – packed with candles of all shapes and sizes handmade on the premises – prices start at just £3 for a pair of hand-dipped candles!
Visitors to the studio will be able to watch demonstrations (from a safe distance) of dipped candles being handmade in the traditional manner to form classic taper candles.
Workshops are on hold for now – however, we have a range of Take-Away Craft Kits for both children and adults including:
- Pot Painting
- Silk Painting,
- Metal Embossing,
Prices start from just £6! So you can still get your ‘Craft Fix’ and do social distancing at the same time!
Thank you for all your enquiries about when we will restart our Candlemaking Workshops – although these are on hold for now– we will keep you posted!
To keep everyone safe we have the following social distancing measures in place
- No more than 6 visitors allowed in the studio at a time (no limit for a family group)
- Masks must be worn for all customers (except those who are exempt)
- Visitors will be required to use the hand sanitising gel provided on entering
- Social distancing signage to remind everyone to keep to keep 2 meters apart
- Additional cleaning/sanitising of busy areas
- Contactless payments taken with no minimum spend